Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns

Seed No. 4 Dallas Mavericks and No. 1 seed Phoenix Suns will face off Sunday at the Footprint Center in Phoenix for Game 7 of their NBA Playoff series.

Favorite 6.5 points in The Sun. Phoenix -260 and Dallas + 205 on the World line. Points above / below 207.5 are set for the game.

Of the 134 Game 7s in the history of the NBA playoffs, the Road Team managed to win only 28, with a success rate of 20.9%.

 boys will be looking for their ticket to the Western finals after losing to Mav on Sunday. In the last three games at the Footprint Center we have seen them win by 20 points and more.

Suns have a 59.2% chance of winning the game The site's Basketball Power Index gives the Mavericks a 40.8% chance of winning the game.

Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns

The sun has a 69% chance of winning The site gives the Mavericks a 31% chance to win in Game 7 of the NBA Playoffs series.

Sun 109.9, Mavericks 106.1 The site predicts that the Suns will win the Mavericks in Game 7 of their NBA Playoffs series on Sunday.

This will be in line with other crossover events that have formerly taken place-similar as Bill Spencer (Don Diamond) who came to city for a short business trip.

Although Kanon wants it to be a short trip, there will be great excitement. Diane's Return Deccan's Return Set.

Read More about This Topic  The Young and the Restless Spoilers : Sean Kanan Open to Deacon Sharpes